CONSUMER RIGHTS - WITHDRAWAL - CANCELLATION RETURN TERMS
1. If you purchase workout sessions electronically through the PT Organizer app, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they purchased.
3. PT Organizer workout sessions do not require or include any shipping charges.
4. Purchased workout sessions are added to the buyer’s account, as a rate agreed per session (and total amount payable) with the Personal Trainer. These sessions may include an expiry date, as indicated when purchasing the sessions.
5. The purchased workout sessions must be scheduled for use (by scheduling in the calendar facility) and must be delivered in full and in accordance Terms and Conditions agreed between the buyer and Personal Trainer.
6. If it becomes impossible to perform the purchased workout sessions, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAYABLE
7. If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased workout sessions or cancels it without reason in line with Personal Trainer’s Terms and Conditions, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall return the amount paid, subject to the contract, within 3 days at the Seller’s expense. All workout sessions must be returned to the Seller.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIME FOR UNPROSECTED REASONS
9. If force majeure occurs that the Seller cannot foresee and the workout sessions cannot be delivered on time, the Buyer is notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of workout sessions, the rescheduling of workout sessions, or the delay of workout sessions until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the workout sessions price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
10. Buyer: Within 14 (fourteen) days of purchase, the buyer can use his right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking any legal or criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, provided that he notifies the Seller in writing.
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
11. If it is a service purchased by the buyer, this 14-day period starts from the date of purchase. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer.
12. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the Seller.
13. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Seller must be notified in writing by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the workout sessions must not be used within the framework of the provisions of the "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised" in this contract.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
14. The workout sessions invoice issued to the buyer must be referenced when requesting to withdraw.
15. Workout sessions must not be used.
16. The seller is obliged to return the total workout sessions price, less commission and transaction fees, to the buyer within 10 days at the latest, from the receipt of the withdrawal notification.
17. If there is a decrease in the value of the workout sessions due to the buyer’s fault or if the return becomes impossible, the buyer is obliged to compensate the seller’s losses at the rate of the buyer's fault. However, the buyer is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the workout sessions within the period of the right of withdrawal.
18. In case of falling below the campaign limit amount set by the seller due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign will be cancelled.
CASE OF DEFERRED AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
19. The buyer accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank, in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the costs and attorney's fees to arise from the buyer, and in any case, in the event that the buyer defaults due to its debt, the buyer accepts that he will pay the damage and loss suffered by the seller due to the delayed performance of the debt.
20. You can make a Credit Card, Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) directly to your Personal Trainer via the PT Organizer app.
21. The workout session rate and total amount is agreed between you and your Personal Trainer. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.